internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Economic growth figures rigged?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Economic growth figures rigged?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:43:51 -0400

Well that is true but new jobs have been created every month for the past 7
months. Economists are now predicting growth of about 150,000 jobs over the
next several months, rising to 200,000 by the end of the year. Unemployment
claims are at the lowest level in over 3 years.

The trend is up, up, up.