internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] fury over WTC ads

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] fury over WTC ads
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 14:09:29 -0500

just for reference, i don't have television service (of any sort), nor do i participate in most major studio media (movies, Britney, etc). this does place me at a disadvantage as far as critiquing these ads, but also i did not have any family members perish in the 9/11 tragedy. i think a little sensitivity towards their grieving is in order. or is that too old fashioned?

as a Compassionate Conservative, i am actually a bit shocked that he would stoop to this level. and not much shocks me anymore. but i do like to bitch about the media and its abuses, tho.