internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] email service suggestions?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lee Haslup <biglee AT haslups.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] email service suggestions?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:48:39 -0500

Tony Spencer wrote:

if so, they are very flexible with your registration info. if you need to
change DNS servers or contact info its very easy with 000domains but GoDaddy
won't let you do that in the first month or so.
I checked out the 000Domains web site and must admit to being somewhat less than impressed. It could easily be true that the additional options/services offered by GoDaddy get in your way somehow and that the more bare-bones 000Domains suits you better. Since Rowland is looking for a permanent email address (usu. email forwarding) I tried to find information about the "free email forwarding" offered by 000Domains. Unless I missed something the only mention of email forwarding on their website is the line on their home page telling us it is free. I read their whole FAQ and there is no mention. Apparently to find out about their email forwarding service you need to register a domain and see what you get. This doesn't score very high on the hold-your-hand-o-meter.

BigLee