internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:18:53 -0500 (EST)

> I just got home from WXDU. The roads were a mess but not too bad if
> you drive slowly. My main problem was pedestrians walking in the
> middle of the road who wouldn't get out of the way. I realize that
> the packed down tire tracks are easier to walk in, but jeez!

I found a solution for you:
http://www.fullsizejeep.com/1024/p_bumpers.htm

;)

After freezing my keister off taking pictures outside yesterday, I opted
to spend today indoors. I was so thrilled this morning when I opened a
little-used cupboard and discovered a forgotten stash of Archway soft-drop
sugar cookies! mmmmm... Those and hot cocoa made my morning. I spent the
day tinkering online while the cats slept. Smart cats.

Alas, it appears that the freezing rain has arrived...

-Alan