internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: thomas AT tbeckett.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:59:39 -0500

On Monday, Jan 26, 2004, at 08:58 US/Eastern, Thomas Beckett wrote:

Sunday turned into Monday and the pavement is still completely covered! I'm not even thinking of cleaning off my car here in Durham. We are snug in our bed with laptops this morning, sipping coffee and being lazy.

I think Craig and I need to come take parenting lessons with you guys...there is no way Caelan would allow us to be snug in our bed with laptops, let alone be lazy.

He was supposed to start "school" today, but obviously that's put off at least one day, probably two... :)

How are y'all doing? Anybody at work today? Sign in with your location and your activity.

TaB