internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:38:01 -0500

We can't even put Caelan down asleep half the time! He looooves to sleep on Mom or Dad.

Very occasionally he sleeps through the night, and those days I'm a different woman. A much nicer woman. :)

Getting back to plans for the day...I think I'll bake up a batch of the most amazing dark chocolate cookies I have ever had. I first made them about a month ago, and now they have become a family addiction. Kris, it sounds like your house is the place to be otherwise.

In honor of the snow, Craig made cheesy french toast today for lunch.

Diana