internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:27:09 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Thomas Beckett wrote:

> Sunday turned into Monday and the pavement is still completely
> covered!
> I'm not even thinking of cleaning off my car here in Durham. We are
> snug in our bed with laptops this morning, sipping coffee and being lazy.
>
> How are y'all doing? Anybody at work today? Sign in with your
> location and your activity.

Home, near Crabtree Mall, at the back of a subdivision at the end of a
dead-end street at the bottom of a hill. I'm not even pretending to make
it out of the driveway, much less up the slope.

Yesterday I played a lovely with the falling snow (improv is where you
find it), then with the sleet (added flange for the sleet), worked with
some new effects, did tons of laundry. Today was sleep late as my site is
closed for the day and update websites. Plans for the rest of the day
include finish the book I'm currently reading, work on more music and
maybe cut a template or two.

best,
Steve Burnett