internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:07:57 -0500

Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com> wrote:

>    Sunday turned into Monday and the pavement is still completely covered!
>  I'm not even thinking of cleaning off my car here in Durham.  We are
>snug in our bed with laptops this morning, sipping coffee and being lazy.

Coffee, pajamas, comfy socks, and some good movies. It's going to be a good
day. I have a Bankruptcy Law test to study for (I know you're jealous), but I
have a feeling that good ole Durham Tech will be closed tomorrow anyway, so
screw studying!

Wait. A lot of my days are like this. Loafing around, drinking coffee,
studying (or not). Oh yeah--I don't have a job.

It's good to be the queen.

Beth
http://navel.blogspot.com

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.