internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: thomas AT tbeckett.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:16:03 -0500

>Sunday turned into Monday
Wasn't the line something like "Sunday's on the phone to Monday..."?
>We are snug in our bed with laptops this morning, sipping coffee and being lazy.
snow and ice in Chapel Hill and more predicted.
Thomas, sounds to me like you've got the right idea.
...the only thing I question is the "being lazy" part. As a veteran parent, I think that (young Issac was born in Sept, right?) w/ a 4 month old "being lazy" isn't possible;-)
Ed Wesolowski

At 08:58 AM 1/26/2004 -0500, you wrote:
Sunday turned into Monday and the pavement is still completely covered! I'm not even thinking of cleaning off my car here in Durham. We are snug in our bed with laptops this morning, sipping coffee and being lazy.

How are y'all doing? Anybody at work today? Sign in with your location and your activity.

TaB