internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Laurie VanDine <laurie AT biZrace.com>
  • To: jim AT neuse.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] snow day - roll call!
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:30:36 -0500

Been there! However, our 1 yr. old is now sleeping through the night
FINALLY (yeehaw!). We can put her down awake now (novel idea!) and last
night she slept for 13 hours straight and then took a 2.5 hour nap this
afternoon, too! It gets easier, Diana :-)

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 15:17, Jim Ray wrote:
> Ah, parenting. Gotta love it. Welcome to the elite sleep deprivation
> society :-)

*NEW! Ashlyn's web site: http://ashlyn.vandine.org
(A work in progress ever growing and changing by the month just like
Ashlyn!)

There never was a
Child so lovely but her
Mother was glad to see her asleep :-)