internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Iraq costs are skyrocketing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Iraq costs are skyrocketing
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:06:28 -0400 (EDT)

.:How do you know the Ba'athists are uniformly horrible people? That's a
.:pretty broad brush you're painting with there. "Ought to be executed to the
.:last?" And we wonder why they want to kill us...

The same way we're sure that the Nazis were uniformly horrible people.
And the Confederate States of America. And the DAR. And the Southern
Baptists. And don't even get me started on the Romans or those **sholes
on Wall Street.

Face it: we're all a bunch of greedy, filthy, no-good, rotten people. I
can admit it. Can you?

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)