internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Iraq costs are skyrocketing

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Cox <glcox AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Iraq costs are skyrocketing
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 11:17:22 -0400 (EDT)

> See how much easier it is with eMoTi-Tags(R)(TM)(FOO)?
>
> (By the way, eMoTi-Tags(R)(TM)(FOO) are patent-protected, and may be
> licensed through me for low low prices.)

That's it, we're gonna make an open DTD for Emotion Markup Language,
so our posts can have emotion 24/7, not just once a month. And imagine
if we had a Beowulf cluster of those EML parsers! *spank spank spank*
Oh, wait, this isn't TriLUG.

YOU, 'sir', are an information TERRORIST no better than an Amish Druidic
Argentinean Ba'athist Eskimo Libertarian Nazi, and we're being HELD
HOSTAGE by your patent, and dammit we've got the power of wrath,er,pride,
and what're we gonna do?? THAT'S RIGHT, we're gonna shoot the hostage.
Take 'em out of the equation.

INFROMATION WUNTZ 2 B FREEEE!!!!1!

-G "art best left to print" C