internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Windows Firewall

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Carol Thomson <cthomson AT topsailtech.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Windows Firewall
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:35:40 -0400

So if one made the switch, what is the free email client of choice under OS X? Is there one included with OS X? Does Safari bundle an email client?

Carol

internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:
yOn Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Tom Boucher wrote:

We're thinking of suggesting an eMac to my in-law mother & guy she married.

And what a bargain, they can be had for $800, not bad for the whole kit a kaboodle...