internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Good real estate agent for condos?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Victor Minton <victor AT designhammer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Good real estate agent for condos?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:04:56 -0400

Hi,

When you ask the wrong question you often get the wrong answer. IMO no
residential real estate agent can be truly knowledgeable about Raleigh,
Cary, Durham and Chapel Hill/Carrboro. You first have to chose an area to
investigate. Then find an agent or agency that knows that specific area.

For retires Chapel Hill has many advantages albeit it is more expensive than
say Durham. Free public transportation, easy access to both UNC and (VERY
IMPORTANT) to UNC Hospital, many cultural activates and volunteer
opportunities. Many retires rent while the search is underway for a
purchase. Much less chance of making an expensive mistake.

Good luck,

Vic Minton