internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Good real estate agent for condos?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT spamcop.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Good real estate agent for condos?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:32:00 -0400

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 04:10 PM, Gina Norman wrote:

They should perhaps consider Durham too.. there are some nice (neat) condos in the old tobacco warehouse building, and Durham certainly has the diversity thing going for it (and really good restaurants to boot).

When we were looking for a place to live before moving out here, the first word out of almost all of the people, strangers to co-workers was 'Don't live in Durham'

Not exactly the ringing endorsement. When I lady at the grocery store in Durham said that, we got nervous.

Heard things like crime, corrupt police force, bad education system, all sorts of things.