internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Good real estate agent for condos?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ron Thigpen <rthigpen AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Good real estate agent for condos?
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:35:57 -0400

Gina Norman wrote:
I think Mom's "localized" attitude (Raleigh-centric?) is not uncommon
amongst Raleighites [...]

nor, in my experience, in habitants of any other of the triangle burgs.

the raleigh:durham and raleigh:ch/carrboro interfaces seem to be especially challenged (in both directions). distance is a factor, but attitudes and force of habit seem to be central.

the ch/carrboro:durham interface seems to be coming alive at least partly due to pollination by former ch/carrboro-ites fleeing the price tides.

--rt (in raleigh)