internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Good real estate agent for condos?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Good real estate agent for condos?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:10:15 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] Good real estate agent for condos?

They should perhaps consider Durham too.. there are some nice (neat) condos in the old tobacco warehouse building, and Durham certainly has the diversity thing going for it (and really good restaurants to boot).

:)

-gina (sorry, no help on the agent tho ... mine has retired since I bought my house)

Gina Norman
Senior Manager, Global Web Governance
ginanorm AT nortelnetworks.com
919-905-4801 (ESN 355)