internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Good real estate agent for condos?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Good real estate agent for condos?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:53:06 -0400

I was happy with Fran Richmond at Franklin Street Realty in Chapel Hill:

http://franklinstreetrealty.com/agent/franrichmond.html

She acted as a buyer's agent for me, when I shopped for a house about three
years ago. I started looking in Chapel Hill but quickly moved my search to
Durham.

I am not sure if anyone in her office specializes in Condos, or if this is
even necessary.

David