internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Favorite online music sites?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas C. Meggs" <tom AT plik.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Favorite online music sites?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:39:09 -0500

Tivo Radio would kick ass, only on a track level not a show level. And then if it recorded other songs it thinks you would like, and you could give it feedback.

Some variation of that. ;) I started to use my imagination but I didn't want to explain every little detail.

*yawn*

Regards,
Tom

Michael Winslow Czeiszperger wrote:
I'm interested in hearing about other types of music sites in terms of getting past the concept of a pre-programmed station. Craig D. and I have been talking about the concept of a user-configured radio station, where you pick a certain percentage of artists or tracks, and the system adds a configurable amount of stuff it thinks you would like, augmented by a specific amount of wildcards. As far as I know there's nothing out there like this.