internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Favorite online music sites?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Favorite online music sites?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:54:49 -0500

http://www.thewomb.com/ Techno/trance/hip-hop/ambient, based in FLA,
I think, used to listen to them all the time until I started working
somewhere that jumped on us for bandwidth use....

http://www.gaialive.co.uk/ ditto, only the finest, from the UK.
Check out the archives, they are extensive and absolutely awesome. i
recommend the RA archives of BluPeter and Odo.

http://www.wncw.org/ this is one of those live feeds of existing
"real-world" radio stations, but what a great station! In the Top CD's
of 2000: Norah Jones, Alison Krauss, Wilco, Bonnie Raitt, Nickel Creek,
Blind Boys of AL, Widespread Panic, Steve Earle, Bela Fleck, Beth Orton,
Patti Griffin, Elvis Costello, Ani Difranco, Johnny Cash, Govt Mule,
Flaming Lips, you get the idea.

of course, there's always http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/

or for the jamband lovers, http://www.jambandradio.com/
http://www.jambase.com/features/rhapsody/index.html