internetworkers - [internetworkers] Terry Pratchett

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Terry Pratchett
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:07:24 -0500

On a completely different tangent, I've been rereading the entire Discworld
series, which doesn't take much time...I think I've read about 8 or 9 in the
past two weeks. Luckily I have about 10 to go! Yay!

Other than Douglas Adams, Kurt Vonnegut, Carl Hiaasen, Stephen Fry and Neil
Gaiman, does anyone have any other suggestions of comedy/satire writers for
me to try? I'm just *really* in the mood for silly right now...

Diana