internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Favorite online music sites?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • Cc: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Favorite online music sites?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:20:10 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Michael Winslow Czeiszperger wrote:

> At the last Internetworkers meeting Gina was talking about her favorite
> online radio station, and I was thinking other people on the list would
> have good recommendations for music sites.

For spooky people I recommend

http://www.gothicradio.com/
(run by a friend of mine, nice guy)

http://stations.mp3s.com/stations/2/hidden_sanctuary.html

and

http://www.perkygoth.com/

Steve
--
Steve Burnett burnett AT pobox.com http://www.pobox.com/~burnett/
System Administration Technical Documentation Information Retrieval