internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] DSL Advice?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] DSL Advice?
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 23:44:47 -0500

I also had great service with DirectTV and I'm trying to pick a new
provider. A friend who was on DirectTV as well just switched to BellSouth
and is already having connectivity problems.

Portbridge does sound like a good deal but the site
(http://www.portbridge.com/) doesn't say what the upload/download speeds
are. Anybody know?

Tony

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/