internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] DSL Advice?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas C. Meggs" <tom AT plik.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] DSL Advice?
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:17:52 -0500

Out of curiosity, what is your experience with TWC?

As far as DSL is concerned I hear BritSys has great service and support, and they are a local company too.

Regards,
Tom

Craig Duncan wrote:
With deteriorating cable service from TWC, we are looking at DSL as a replacement. We run several computers from our home office and wondered if anyone else on the list is already doing this and has any advice to offer?

Thanks in advance