internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] DSL Advice?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Victor Minton <vminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] DSL Advice?
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 17:17:54 -0500

Hi,

The dropout issue was discussed here several weeks ago. We had similar
experience with TWC until the last of a long line of techs changed the cable
from our structure to the area terminal. No more resetting of the
router!!!!!!!!

Leakage in the cable had degraded the signal. Try this fix before going
from Roadrunner to DSL.

Regards,

Vic Minton