internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] New Urbanism

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas C. Meggs" <tom AT plik.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] New Urbanism
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:47:11 -0500 (EST)

And the primary reason for such good land use was the town had its advent
before the rise of the automobile. It's an old factory town in upstate New
York. All cities _used_ to be like this. The triangle is the way it is
because it has had a major economic rise after the advent of the
automobile. Cars breed sprawl growth.

Regards,
Tom