internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Uzi on the cover of the N&O?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma AT audioverse.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Uzi on the cover of the N&O?
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:28:56 -0500

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:00:51 -0500
Michael Czeiszperger <czei AT webperformanceinc.com> wrote:

> On Monday, January 6, 2003, at 02:48 PM, uzoma nwosu wrote:
> > Only one person has
> > clalled me out for being a security guard--something that I would be
> > ashamed of in the past.
> >

> Assuming you mean "called me out", what does that mean? Where? I'm
> confused.

It was more friendly chiding that being outright rude. Just someone who
read the article and didn't know that I was a security guard. The
reaction was as if I cleaned barn stalls or something (not that cleaning
stalls is a bad thing. animals have the right to a clean living
enviroment, too). But it could have a been a touchy subject for me in the
past. That's all I meant. No big deal.

I've met alot of cool folks at the Ackland. It's fun seeing folks
reactions to works, especially contemporary art. But I digress...

It's all good. period.

Uzoma