internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Yahoo! News - U.S. to Name Ship for Ex-President Bush

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Yahoo! News - U.S. to Name Ship for Ex-President Bush
  • Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:16:57 -0500

Bill Geschwind wrote:
I must have been reading the wrong article. That one was about George
Sr. Where is the article naming the failed president?

Please remind me again what he was successful in doing?

He succeeded in turning Operation Desert Storm from a rout into a 10-year standoff. That's been good for Raytheon and Boeing and other important factors of the U.S. economy.

TaB