internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Yahoo! News - U.S. to Name Ship for Ex-President Bush

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Dan Smith <anilorac AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Yahoo! News - U.S. to Name Ship for Ex-President Bush
  • Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 21:10:38 -0500

It is a matter of history George I is a failed President, which is why the voters sent him packing to Houston after a single term. Hello. . . anyone home?

If people read the news on a regular basis, it is impossible to not be aware of the MULTITUDE of articles comparing George II to his father, discussing in depth the desperate measures George II is now taking in order to avoid the father's mistakes and failures. Those articles shine bright lights on the father's ineptitude as President. These journalists and analysts represent both major parties, so it is hardly partisan.

I feel for those who have been blinded (or should I say blind-sided?) by the RNC marketing machine to snowball us into believing George I was a good President. Maybe if the RNC repeats it enough, the average American in the rhetorical Skinner Box will begin to repeat it like a Pavlovian conditioned response.