internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Our Senatorial contest

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chris Hedemark <chris AT yonderway.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Our Senatorial contest
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:19:32 -0400

Mr. Haugh needs a new webhost... for a relatively unknown person, his site is either incredibly hammered (unlikely) or hosted on a wristwatch. S-L-O-W

I am also surprised that I haven't heard of his campaign yet, since I get campaign letters from Libs in other states that I can't even vote for (guess they want my money).

Anyway, the web site was disappointing in other ways. There was one mug shot on the page, and every page looked the same as the one before it. The very biggest issue in the media right now (aside from the snipers...) wasn't covered (that being Iraq, and more broadly the "War on Terrorism"). Many other major issues were ignored. I know Mr Haugh doesn't have the campaign warchest of Liddy Dole but if randomly stumbling on his web site is his campaign strategy, more effort needs to go into that site.