internetworkers - Re: aeron's for cheap?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Robert Weeks <robert AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: aeron's for cheap?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:18:04 -0400

Totally agree,

I'll be the big 4-1 next month and it definitely does get worse ;-)

When I was in High School I used to frame houses in the summer, fell 3 1/2
stories and walked away with just a broken arm. That, a couple of car
accidents when I was younger, and a pretty bad bicycle accident when I lived
in NYC are starting to catch up with me. Unfortunately the seating thing has
made all of that much worse.

I think I'm talking myself into buying a new Aeron........

Last week I registered www.middleagedguys.com ;-) Haven't done anything with
it yet, but I'm starting to get some ideas........

Robert