internetworkers - Re: aeron's for cheap?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael S Czeiszperger <czei AT webperformanceinc.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: aeron's for cheap?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:16:57 -0400

On Thursday 26 April 2001 06:50 pm, you wrote:
> does anyone know where I can get an aeron for my home office? the chair I
> have doesn't completely suck, but I know the feel of Pellicle, and so does
> my back. I live in Chapel Hill and I was wondering if anyone knew where I
> could get one in the area (a closed down place, some newly opened
> overstocked warehouse, etc). I've looked on ebay, but the closest to
> affordable was still about 600, all told.

That's the best price I was able to find. The only place I've found locally
that carries the chair is the Healthy Back Store, and they want about $200
more than the manufacturer's retail.

So far we've got two aeron's, and couldn't be happier with them. Its well
worth the money, if you compare the cost of medical care and lost
productivity due to back pain. Of course, the improvement in back pain could
have been the result of my temporarily giving up horseback riding, which is
pretty hard on your back, but you never know. :-)

Michael