internetworkers - Re: aeron's for cheap?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: aeron's for cheap?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:07:17 -0400

I don't want anyone to get the idea from my first post that I dismiss
ergonomic issues. I'll be the big 5-0 next year which is a little more
than most of you. I can report that it gets worse as you get older.
Back, knees, eyes, feet, ankles ... you name the body part and it will
get weird sounds and/or pains when you move them. (Ever listen as a hard
drive decides to go South or the click of death from a Zip? That sound
is similar to my knees when I get up in the morning.)
It may not seem like an important thing when you are 25, but all those
little things you did at that age seems to punch you in the stomach in
another 20 years (IOW, Mom was right.) I really wish I had not played
high school football. Now all those twisted and hammered parts make
funny noises.
Roger (in RTP)