internetworkers - Re: aeron's for cheap?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Robert Weeks <robert AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: aeron's for cheap?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:42:04 -0400

I've looked into this a bit. There are different models/levels of the Aeron,
the one the Healthy Back store sells is the fully loaded model, the ones
that go for around $600 on the web are *usually* the basic model.

I've found the best thing for my back so far has been a $200 high back
leather chair from Office Depot. I've owned more expensive/ergonomic chairs
but this one seems to work best for putting in long hours. Then again my
back problems are upper back and neck, which isn't as common as lower back
pain.

Hth,

Robert Weeks