internetworkers - Re: aeron's for cheap?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: aeron's for cheap?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:51:20 -0400

I would say that a prone position on the couch with a beer and some
cashews would be a reasonable position. ;)
I am amazed that y'all get a choice of office furniture. You can tell I
do not work for a dotcom. I've spent long hours for years sitting while
writing or programming. Normally, I leave my seat about every 15-20
minutes to go to the printer or walk somewhere down the hall. An MD told
me to do that about 20 years ago to rest my eyes. I guess I'm resting
more than that and didn't know it.
Roger (in RTP)