internetworkers - Re: bedside reading

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Brian Irwin" <brianirwin AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: bedside reading
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:36:48 PDT

I have a ways of picking up weird books from the library when I volunteer there. My recent books include:

"Letters to Judy Blume: What your kids wish they could tell you". Which is a look at letters kids wrote to Judy Blume. Interesting, but a little scary at times. It's the type of book that makes me realize how lucky I am that I'm not real messed up.

And some book on Bridges. I don't know the name, but it is the widest book I have ever checked out, mainly due to ever page having shots of huge bridges on it. It doesn't fit on the normal shelves, so I decided to check it out. Interesting, but random.

I'm now rereading the Chronicles of Narnia also.

Brian