internetworkers - Re: bedside reading

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Leann Spradling <tateys AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: bedside reading
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:03:57 -0400 (EDT)

OK here's mine. I pick my books on the fatter-the-better theory.:)

Page Smith, *The Rise of Industrial America*
Thomas Dormandy, *The White Death: A History of Tuberculosis*
Will & Ariel Durant, *Our Oriental Heritage*

and for the pure trashy joy of it,

Ian Fleming, *James Bond Omnibus volume 2*

:)
LeAnn

******
"The joy of writing code for non-programmers is that you have the same
aura of magic as a pre-reformation priest."

Simon Spero