internetworkers - Re: bedside reading

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT pobox.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: bedside reading
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:31:18 -0400 (EDT)

At 7:32am Today, I heard Paul Jones say :
> also in the pile: John Seeley Brown's Social History of Information, Nancy
> Peacock's House Across the Road, Robert Morgan's Gap Creek, and the poetry
> of 14th century Welsh bard Dafydd ap Gwilym.

Current finished pile for June :

Neil Gaimon's _Neverwhere_
All three Harry Potter books
Terry Pratchet's _Lords and Ladies_

In the "to read" pile for the rest of the summer :

Terry Pratchet's _Carpe Jugulum_
The New King James Version of the Bible
Persig's _Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintence_ (reread)
Mercedes Lackey's _Owlsight_ and _Owlknight_

And finally, on order, but not available yet :
Harry Potter Book 4 (From Quail Ridge Books, my favorite local independant
bookstore)

I figure that should get me through the remainder of the summer. Or July,
depending on how much time I have on my hands between now and then...

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --
Matrix: "Gun, Death Blossom mode." - Reboot, Ep. 324