internetworkers - RE: carrboro in the n&o

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: carrboro in the n&o
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 23:47:53 -0500

I don't mean to sound clueless, but why is this news every 3-6 months? It seems like everytime I turn around there's a story in the local paper about how Carrboro is the new media haven of the Triangle. While I know you folks have reached a certain critical mass, Carrboro certainly doesn't have a lock on Triangle new media development. Even if it did, why is the same story news so often?

Do readers really have that short of an attention span or is mine simply too long?

Heather
groovin' on her new view of the NCSU arboretum. now *that's* a scene (or at least scenic :)

--
Heather A. Hesketh ! hesketh.com/inc
Web consultant ! vox: 919.854.1570

tired of being an underappreciated functionary in a soulless machine?
hesketh.com is hiring: <http://hesketh.com/careers/>