homestead - Re: [Homestead] A nomads life

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A nomads life
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 17:00:27 -0700 (PDT)

It WILL be quite an adventure !

Enjoy every minute of it..... :-)

________________________________
From: "rayzentz AT aim.com" <rayzentz AT aim.com>
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Sent: Tue, May 4, 2010 5:07:33 PM
Subject: [Homestead] A nomads life

Having been totally burned by freaking dishonest, lying slumlord landlords
one time to many, we are now officially homeless, and camping for the summer.
No rent, no utility bills, no TV, no annoying telemarketing calls. Saving the
money we would give to those freaking dishonest, lying slumlord landlords,
and make a down payment on a place in the fall.

Should be quite the adventure...

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/cayadopi%40yahoo.com