homestead - [Homestead] Second time around

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org, Homestead_Friends AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [Homestead] Second time around
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 13:26:07 -0700

We made an offer on another place. It is about five miles from the one that did not go through. A little more money but a lot more house and outbuildings. This one is 44 mostly wooded acres, 1800 sq. ft. 3 br, 2ba house. Full two car garage with a finished 16 by 24 room addition, 24 by 24 shop with 10 by 24 leanto on one side, and a three bay tractor shed.

This is through a Real Estate agent so there is little chance of the seller backing out. I am busily getting my trailer loaded for a trip and to start the move.

--
Don Bowen KI6DIU