homestead - Re: [Homestead] A nomads life

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A nomads life
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 10:00:05 -0700

At 5/4/2010 02:07 PM,rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:

Having been totally burned by freaking dishonest, lying slumlord landlords one time to many, we are now officially homeless, and camping for the summer. No rent, no utility bills, no TV, no annoying telemarketing calls. Saving the money we would give to those freaking dishonest, lying slumlord landlords, and make a down payment on a place in the fall.

Should be quite the adventure...

Tents or some type of RV? Should be interesting .... Are you going to look for a place where you are now or are you open to relocating?

Keep in mind there is a fine line between "nomad" and "homeless".

Good luck with the adventure!

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA