homestead - Re: [Homestead] A nomads life

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A nomads life
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:39:11 -0700

So, are you going to be boondocking?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

Having been totally burned by freaking dishonest, lying slumlord landlords one time to many, we are now officially homeless, and camping for the summer. No rent, no utility bills, no TV, no annoying telemarketing calls. Saving the money we would give to those freaking dishonest, lying slumlord landlords, and make a down payment on a place in the fall.

Should be quite the adventure...

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.