homestead - Re: [Homestead] A nomads life

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A nomads life
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 08:30:27 -0700

Those groups I was talking about frequently also have lists of things to do. There are tons of families that are full-timers.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

That we will. We even had a good time with the snow last Saturday night, which collapsed one of the kids tents, and started to collapse our big one (except that I stood up just as it started coming down, and shook enough snow off to prevent a total collapse).

At this point, the kids are still excited. I anticipate that to change in the coming month or so... ;-)