homestead - Re: [Homestead] [Homestead_Friends] Second time around

  • From: tonitime <tonitime AT juno.com>
  • To: Homestead_Friends AT yahoogroups.com
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org, Homestead_Friends AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [Homestead_Friends] Second time around
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 18:13:13 -0400

This is fantastic news, Don.......sounds like a great place for you and
yours! Will your wife and grandson be joining you in this new life? It
has been awhile since i have been in on your doings. I hope you get your
way with this place, and are as glad of your home as we have been in
Eastern Kentucky! Every day - even at almost ten years - is just such a
wonderful things for us......and i have truly not missed California.
Thanks for keeping us posted.
Toni
Red River Gorge, KY.
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%