homestead - Re: [Homestead] Challenge

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Challenge
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:55:54 -0700

The baby won't pay for the gambling of the parents. The press will either guilt the insurance company into giving them a policy or the docs will over to do the surgery or people will collect money or someone will donate a big sum of money.

The parents screwed up. They gambled that they wouldn't need insurance for the kids right away and waited to get the new child health insurance. I guess honesty is a lost art. Why not just ask for money and get it over with.

And, I don't know if it is deliberate or just a joy in arguing. The point was the press and honesty. The same with the phony sob story on the little boy and his mother.

But, hey, if you like your politicians and overpaid boobs on television lying. Go for it. Enjoy.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>