homestead - Re: [Homestead] As I foretold you ...

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] As I foretold you ...
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:48:03 -0700

Oh, I doubt it, Marie. I wouldn't want to disturb your status quo.
Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

It is well known that you do more homework than anyone. Did your
research lead you to vote for McCain and Palin, some one else, or no
one? If you could explain it all to us, we might do better next time.

Marie