homestead - Re: [Homestead] As I foretold you ...

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] As I foretold you ...
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:33:01 -0400

I have noticed that there has been little on this list from those who
supported Obama during the Chosen One's campaign. So, just curious. Anyone
here still support Him. If so, care to explain why?

Not being a republican, can't say whether they are stupid or not. However,
every single republican in Congress voted no on the health care debacle.
Didn't make any difference. It's up to the people this fall to decide whether
or not this continues.

As for me, we are done renting. We are likely going to go homeless from April
through August, to build up enough of a down payment that we can get a piece
of property we want come fall. Hopefully, interest rates will stay relatively
low for that amount of time.

Ray

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.