homestead - Re: [Homestead] As I foretold you ...

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] As I foretold you ...
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:11:00 EDT

> > I have noticed that there has been little on this list from those who
> supported Obama during the Chosen One's campaign.

I supported Obama in a manner of speaking.

During the Bush Bashing years, the hue and cry was that if we only had that
bastard-in-chief out, it would be happy and prosperous days forever. Many
of us tried frantically then to point out that our probems were not caused
by or based on who was in office.

So I was very supportive of Obama getting into office and having a majority
in Congress so that people might have, just might have, some small inkling
that it isn't who's in the White House that causes our problems. Who's in
there only reflects the bad life style and bad decisions that caused our
problems from the grass roots up.

We've got Obama there now. How's that working for us???

James</HTML>