homestead - Re: [Homestead] As I foretold you ...

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] As I foretold you ...
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 22:25:59 EDT

I can appreciate the fact that individuals earn respect or disrespect,
but you have to honor the office of President , in my opinion. Whether
I like them or not, I don't like seeing the President and representative
of our nation to the world degraded.

Drew

In a message dated 3/26/2010 7:40:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
waltonrp AT gmail.com writes:

> I can get you the quotes from interviews from folks on the streets back
when
> he first tossed his hat in the ring. In fact, words similar to that were
> used on this list.

Whatever the case, it's disrespectful. I didn't like the disrespect of
Bush, Clinton or any of the others. I guess Nixon really earned his
disrespect, but in my mind, a person in authority does not earn their
respect. It's granted.

Whatever the case, we agree that the country is in the toilet. It's a
good time to be homesteading and I'm putting all bets on this place
being my most valuable investment.

Rob - Va